Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Iverson: a 'loser'.
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 03:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
INSIDER
BOOBS

never too old.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugo Ferst View Post
Well, obv you know more then Dumars about AI's skill and character, it's not like he is getting old and winning is the only thing left for him to do to solidfy his HOF career, im sure he will be a greedy ball hog, not play D and be a locker room cancer, because all those rook's on detriot wont have the balls to step up and tell him. Im sure he wont help during those long lulls in scoring detriot has (as witnessed in last years playoffs, esp 4th quarters) that basically kill them. Nope, poor ol Joe is clueless, ill forward this to him.
would you please, that would be great.
and thanks for bringing up all that stuff about being greedy, not playing D, and being a cancer... is that what you think about him? because i didnt mention any of that.

as always no one really reads the initial post.
they just see the title and think i'm saying AI sucks and that he's a hog.

yet none of that was mentioned once.
but their first reaction is to jump in a defend.
the main point of my post is that AI is not a winner when he's 'not the focal point of a team' and that he actually makes good teams worse.
if you think he isnt, please prove me wrong... and how about adding some examples.
i'll wait here patiently.
INSIDER is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote