Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Time to get Josh Smith...
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @BaileysBlitz View Post
I think realistically, Gallinari is a better fit for this team and a bit easier to acquire at the 3. Colangelo's former assistant GM is Denver's current GM(Masai Ujiri) and I'd suspect they still have a good relationship. Also with Smith, you have to worry about resigning him or letting him walk for nothing,after giving up one of your best assets in Bargnani. With the emergence of Kenneth Faried at the 3,Bargs can play the 4 in Denver,which is what they need. Bargs plays like a 3 in TO but starts at PF so Gallinari is a natural fit,seeing he can spread the floor with his shooting abilities,which compliments DD ability to get to the hoop at the SG. J. Smith is a type of player Casey would like,my only worry would him turning into a chucker to pad his stats in hopes of a large contract for the off season
Kenneth Faried is not a 3. He is a PF. He was guarding Zach Randolph on the block last night. I don't think I've seen him guard a real SF for more than a few possessions. Gallinari is the SF in Denver's current starting lineup. Gallo only plays PF when they go small-ball.

The point is, I doubt Denver has any use for a starting front court of Faried, Bargs, and Koufos (or McGee). Who is going to guard the opposing SF on the bulk of possessions?
Bill Haverchuck is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote