Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Next 10 games
Thread: Next 10 games
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #36 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
Canada b-ball, 2020 Olympic Gold Medalists

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikid View Post
Could they possibly come back? Sure. I'm taking about plausibility. I don't think a 6-13 or worse record is one we can plausibly come back from, especially not with our talent level and past performance in terms of confidence.
FYI, the 2006-2007 Raptors started the season 7-14, then went on a tear and finished with the 3rd seed. Yes, some of the variables were different, but the 2007 team also looked pretty bad in the first 12 games.

And we're just talking about this team making the playoffs, not even winning the division. There is a good chance 40 or 41 wins will do the trick.

If Lowry could stay healthy and Bargnani gave us any kind of good play, we could play above .500 during the games after Christmas. Bargnani is playing unbelievable bad right now. Like horriawful. Anything from him, and we're 5-5 right now. Then add Lowry, it's enough to beat other crap opponents.

The Raps are not good, but the East is still shit. And with Indiana and Chicago suffering key inuries to Granger and Rose, there are few inter-conference games that are sure losses. I'm not saying we should be super optimistic. The team still kind sucks. But a sucky team can make the playoffs in this concerence, as it currently stands.
Bill Haverchuck is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote