Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Where would Raps have been without Jose?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:54 AM   #66 (permalink)
Slick94
sick of the raps sucking

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeToronto View Post
Could the people who were oh so vehemently clamoring for the trade of Jose Calderon over the summer please stand up and eat some crow? 'Cause if you ever thought for a second that John Lucas Whatever His Number is capable of running an NBA team, it should be clear to everyone by now that he is good at chucking and not much else. On the other hand, Jose (once again) is rising above the petty injustices and injuries and is leading the team to the best of his abilities.

All I want is some recognition and some contrition. And yes, him re-signing this coming off-season and retiring as a Raptor, with Ocho proudly hanging from those bare basketball rafters.
Love this thread - thank God for Caldy is right. He's garnered a lot of negativity on this board for a long time which I've never understood. Dude bleeds right white and black and I'm glad to see he's having a good season for us. That is all.
Slick94 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote