Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Our Team numbers so far this season
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 07:26 PM   #23 (permalink)
Bankiz
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Representing:

i wil just say that we have too much new piece, too much injury, and a Bargnani whom seems lost.

but it's just the beginning of the season, i would n't read too much out of those numbers.
let's see whare we will be at the 1/3 of the season, and what they have done (BC and casey) to adress the problem.

you can't not say anything until we have at least our 2 other starter on the floor (lowry and fields)
before all those injury that was close games. after that that was some pretty bad ones (enven if we win agansi indiana).

and i would want a big center (even a young one like mahimmi) rather than a gray whom they don't use anymore. what the point of signing him.
JV can't do it by him self. he is a rookie, and at his psition he will make many mistake against vet center or more experience one.

for now, this team have only one big weapons out there (DD) and we can not depend only on him, especially if nobody open the floor.

let's take five minutes to consider what you say because you are frustrated. this team is less D than last year. yeah, big deal, they didn't score much last year.
let's them find their rythm, the flow of their paces. and maybe what casey try to implement will come as a real system we could like and understand.
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote