Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Chris Bosh in January: 28 ppg, 60% FG, 9 rebs, 1 block 1 stl
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 07:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BballWatcher View Post
It really makes you wonder who was that guy wearing the #4 jersey at the beginning of the season. Was he out of shape, was the injury bugging him that much, was he not mentally in the game? Is Calderon starting a factor?
Bosh did miss the training camp pretty much. sure he played in some of the pre-season game, but his plantar fasciitis was really bothering him at the time. I suppose it just took him a little while longer to get to 100% both physically and mentally. I would have liked it to come sooner myself, but now that he's there, it's nice to see what a full Bosh can bring.

Quote:
Though frankly, I think Bargnani is starting to get it, and I predict Andrea to have a really good March.
Me too. You can see it in the past few games that he's starting to "get it" specifically on the defensive end. It's funny becuase now that he's getting rebounds, his offense is looking better too... Hell, even if the offense isn't even looking that good, i'm still happy he's on the court because he's not holding the team back. I guess with Bargnani, it was a confidence issue this whole time.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote