Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Masai Ujiri (Denver Nuggets GM) vs. Bryan Colangelo
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
MBailey85
is pounding the rock!

Representing:
Masai Ujiri (Denver Nuggets GM) vs. Bryan Colangelo

Most Raptors fans may not be aware that current Denver Nuggets GM Masai Ujiri served as assistant GM to Bryan Colangelo from 2008 to 2010. He's done a decent job in the Mile High City so far,executing the Carmelo Anthony Trade acquiring Danilo Gallinari,Wilson Chandler and others. He also relieved the team from Nene's massive contract in a deal for Javale McGee. Then this past summer he snagged Andre Igougola in a blockbuster deal including the Sixers and Lakers. With pressure mounting on Bryan Colangelo in the final year of his contract,I ask myself who would Toronto hire as GM & President if they don't extend BC? Also thinking about Ujiri,it makes me wonder how did they let this gem get away,right from under their system? All the moves he's made has been legit like getting Kenneth Faried on draft day and extending Ty lawson's contract. It would be great to have him as the Raptors GM but its a little too late for that but how would he do in Toronto and is he a better GM than Colangelo,for the Raptors at least?
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote