Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors walking wounded update
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #57 (permalink)
fk24
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
I shake my head to fk24, seriously, LF didn't JUST produce his rookie year, it was college as well. He had an up/down season last year adjusting to both Amare and Melo - 2 players who can't even compliment each other. Seems you would prefer to disregard the true medical issue to keep hating. Personally I want the Raps to succeed and if LF can heal from his elbow and contribute then to me that's all that matters.
Like it or not, the team is better off without Landry Fields playing.

Excuses, excuses, excuses, he played well in college. So did Adam Morrison. He had a decent rookie year. So did many other players. Did he win ROY? Is he a top tier young prospect exactly?

Go look at how the Knicks are doing without Landry Fields right about now. Sure, blame it all on Melo.

This medical thing is just another excuse for his 2 PER. With or without injury he is still a shitty player. I've seen him in New York last year.

And the Raps are more likely to suceed without this guy playing any minutes. That should matter a lot to you.
fk24 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote