Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - haircuts, faith and yada yada yada
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:34 AM   #27 (permalink)
Bmats7returns
Fides et Ratio.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
trying to paint me as a caricature is not going to work, especially because that post was not directed at you or at a point you made. i'm really not sure what you are getting at with this post.

the answer to your last questions are yes, and no i'm not.

are you actually asking me what i think a human right is and where i think they come from, or are you just putting that down to get a lead in to a discussion on the philosophy of law?
A caricature? You actually said flying spaghetti monster, easter bunny and fairy tales in this discussion. But fine, maybe you meant them sarcastically and are not one of the sheeple of this new dumbed-down atheism that uses that language consistently. Also, not sure how this isn't directed at me when you told me I rely on 'sacred texts' and not definitions.

So I am asking you, what do you think a human right is and where do they come from (or how we come to know/define them). The definitions that I use are clear for the debate (the philosophy of law). I'm not sure what other definitions there are.
Bmats7returns is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote