Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - haircuts, faith and yada yada yada
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:57 PM   #21 (permalink)
XiaominWu
------------------------

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
You're questioning Muslim faith there which is fine but you can't blame the dude for it. He was born into it and brainwashed into it (most likely). Yes there's a shitload wrong with the Muslim religion but that goes for all religions. In this case I think the barber has a point. He was exercising his religious belief not questioning gender equality. I think the woman is just milking it or is highly ignorant of the Muslim religion. Either way, I don't think this'll drag on to court
are there no muslim doctors? do they not treat women?

i mean, i know that we have to respect someone's right to practice their religion... but within that there has to be a modicum of common sense thrown in, right? there are a lot of seriously antiquated things written in those holy books.

from the standpoint of a barber.... a man's head and a woman's head are virtually identical.... the hair grows the same way. this woman is not asking for anything different from every other customer they serve.
XiaominWu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote