Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - haircuts, faith and yada yada yada
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaominWu View Post
so, if a woman who he wasn't related to was in serious medical jeopardy and needed CPR or needed to be carried out of a dangerous situation.... does he turn away and put his faith first?

i know that is a much more extreme example.... but at the core of this debate is the absurdity of the rules that are being imposed on this man by his muslim faith.... and they are most certainly absurd to me. where do you draw the line?
You're questioning Muslim faith there which is fine but you can't blame the dude for it. He was born into it and brainwashed into it (most likely). Yes there's a shitload wrong with the Muslim religion but that goes for all religions. In this case I think the barber has a point. He was exercising his religious belief not questioning gender equality. I think the woman is just milking it or is highly ignorant of the Muslim religion. Either way, I don't think this'll drag on to court
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote