Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Are the Knicks for real?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity View Post
Thinking about it some more, I think this team can continue to succeed with Amar'e back. The key will be to bring him off the bench. I don't think he fits well with the starters. Making him the 6th man and having guys like JR Smith and Iman Shumpert (when healthy) would be a ridiculous bench. Not to mention guys like Camby, Kurt Thomas, Novak, and Prigioni. Maybe even adjust it and have Iman starting and bring Kidd off the bench with Amar'e, JR, and Kurt Thomas. Amar'e fits much better with someone like Thomas than he does with Chandler. And he can run pick and roll with Kidd, with JR spreading the floor. They are a loaded team.

Amar'e doesn't perform his best when he plays with a big like Chandler who clogs the paint. Someone like Kurt Thomas can hit the midrange J and free up space for Amar'e to drive or play pick and roll. I really think Amar'e off the bench could work. The key is for him to accept that role.
Good luck with that lol.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote