Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Final:Pacers 72 Raptors 7effin4
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:47 PM   #597 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Excuse me, but when I need you to tell me whether or not my point is valid, I'll ask.

Derozan has been great??? Hmm. Ok. When?

Val has been great? When?

Lowry HAS been great, he is a good player.

We don't have a SF.

DD is getting better but is still not effective and not a winner. He gets his numbers, but a lot has come in games where it wasn't a win situation by the fourth, OR they folded and choked in the fourth. If this is "greatness" I will let the actual star SG's of the NBA know that it's time for them to become legit Deities.

Val is a future player, shows a glimpse... I love it, but he is still a mess, an improving mess, at a great rate, but still...

Sorry man, one brutal win and this place is back to thinking this is a good team. DD is off the hook, Val is Howard, and Lowry is Chris Paul. Short term memory I guess, because to be honest, I remember a week ago, reading the game thread, and NOBODY was calling DD or JV great.
you may not need me to tell you whether your point is valid but you can expect to hear it!

i thought this was a good team when we were playing crap! not great but good. Not necessarily making the play-offs, but finishing with a decent record not a continuation of a 1-6 record.

none of lowry, DD, bargs, val are top players but none should be considered scrubs who stop this team from winning.

and as i said before (which you didn't respond to,) bench, coaching and other factors come into how well this team does.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote