Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Final:Pacers 72 Raptors 7effin4
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:36 AM   #575 (permalink)
Bargn88
Embracing the departure of all the trolls

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
Bargnani looked completely gassed from the first few minutes, something's not right with him, hopefully it's physical and not some kind of mental block or pouting ... He hasn't looked this bad since 3-4 years ago.

It's mind boggling why Casey played him in the 4th quarter, when the guy was basically afraid of getting the ball, he couldn't get rid of it soon enough. The one time he made a move, he was basically forced to do it on the ISo against west, and he rushed that possession. Something is very strange with Bargnani right now.
Sometimes when a players struggling mentally, the best thing is to throw him back out there. Especially in a tight situation..

And the fact that he did his job and we won a nail bitter should help his confidence.

I'm not to worried, he has been terrible on back2backs in his career, and this one coming off a tripleOT loss, I think we all expected him to struggle. Casey only utilized him for 28 minutes.

The next 3-4 days of rest will def help.

I expect him to put up his 20sh points and 6-7 boards on Saturday.
Bargn88 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote