Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Could Casey get fired?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:46 AM   #84 (permalink)
spuriousjones
comfortably numb

Representing:

there's a line of thinking that close losses are the coache's fault. and i can see it being more-so in losses that come after losing leads, as well as just not being able to win.

casey had the team playing hard last season. it doesn't appear the same thus far. (let's not make this another Bargnani thread, but) Bargnani seems to have regressed substantially. i need to see more lowry but it also doesn't seem like there's an offense that's making the best of the talent at hand. who know's what things would look like if derozen hadn't have found some jar of magical vitamines recently.

the loss of defensive prowess, intensity, and fight, the degration of a key player, questionable offense, and losing what feel like gettable games has me worried.

that said, it seems like BC and casey had a deal where casey would engage in developing players and system, that being so, its hard to see him getting canned, especially with his contract ending (so i think)
spuriousjones is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote