Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What They're Saying: 2012-2013 Edition
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #156 (permalink)
Raptors74
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Got dammmmm that was a ****ing train wreck.. ***** ****ing christ! we

suck more *** than a tijuana hoooker. How can you be that bad when you where

so good????????? Paul George is starting to **** me off, If he had Tyler's, Danny or Geoge

Hill he would be a monster.. I am not just mad! But I am disappointed in this **** i am forced to watch!

Got dammmm league passsssss.. Now on that note! I'll tune in tomorrow like a whore, because I love a

a goood train wreck.. LoL.. Please wake me up.
Quote:
Not really. Toronto is without Kyle Lowry, far and away their best player. Washington was without their only NBA starter caliber players. Minnesota was without Rubio, Love and I forget who else. We gave up 101 to the Spurs, and the Hawks have a fairly poor offense. This is the easy part of the schedule, guys.

Wait til we start playing good (or even healthy) teams and start losing by 30. No heart, no hustle. Blaming it on Granger's absence is the most pathetic excuse imaginable, yet that's all I've heard from the Pacers players and (sadly) Frank Vogel. And that's another reason Vogel has to go. If he thinks it and says it, of course the players will too.

Btw, where's the sunshine crowd from the Washington win?

Can't blame it on playing games on the road or being tired anymore. What excuses are left?
Raptors74 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote