Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Final:Pacers 72 Raptors 7effin4
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:08 PM   #51 (permalink)
myklue
waiting...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumon View Post
So if Raptors lost to Pistots, would it mean they are never winning again??? Dumb logic.
Did I say that they are never winnig again because they lost to Utah? I'm saying Boston is a better team than Utah and I don't expect the Raptors to win away in Boston especially if we can't defend home court versus Utah. It doesn't matter if we haven't won in 8 years or visits at home vs. Utah. Does tht mean we should expect a loss everytime we play Utah at home? If we can't win at home to a team like Utah we won't win away in Boston. I hope they do but Boston won't lose tothe raps at home, and this is an very important thing tht distinguishes the good and bad teams in this league. Defending home court. Raps need to adopt this to make it to the next level

I love Lowry, he's my fav Rap and only one I believe in what he brings but one person doesn't make a team. Everyone else has to step up... Anyway I'm getting off topic.

I'm glad you think that is dumb logic if Raptors lose to pistons they will never win again. If you didn't think that was dumb logic then you have no logic.

Last edited by myklue; 11-13-2012 at 07:10 PM.
myklue is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote