Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - FINAL: Utah Jazz 140 - Toronto Raptors 133
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 04:26 PM   #730 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
It's just such a shame that Lucas had a toe on the 3-point arc, as did Bargnani when fouled. And that DeMar had a poor night shooting freethrows, let alone getting calls. It felt like one of those nights where the refs were hoping to influence the outcome, but even they couldn't have hoped for that Jefferson shot going in.

It was cool that DeMar got the chance to win it at the end of the first OT. He was deserving of that. But I really wish Casey looked past that and drew up a play for Lucas, who had fresh legs and was in really good form last night. Instead of hitting the shot that dragged the game into OT3, he could have made the shot that won it much earlier.

It was an enjoyable game, and made a few things clear. There is some really good potential with a backcourt of Lowry and DeRozan. The team won't go anywhere by trading baskets, so hopefully they get back to the identity they started to build upon last season. And there is enough heart with these guys still, for now.
loved the last paragraph. Exactly how i see it.

Need to go back to prioritising D and look for Lowry and DD to spark us offensively. I still believe our bench has a big role to play. Caldy, Lucas, Ross, Kleiza, Amir and Ed can all give us something. As said the rotations have been poor, but also these guys just haven't hit their stride yet. Well, Amir and Jose have been good, but the pure points scorers haven't been firing yet.

and then there's bargs. He just doesn't fit in man. I like him, think he's a real good player, not into the criticising of him as an individual talent but as part of this team he just forces it and doesn't fit the system. Someone like Millsap would fit so much better.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote