Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ed Davis isn't getting a fair shot
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:52 PM   #72 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
It's fair to argue that, though it's also fair to suggest that we really don't know what we can consistently expect from Kleiza and also that a frontcourt of Ed and Amir looks extremely anemic offensively too. Argue away, I won't complain. I'm not saying Bargnani isn't expendable, but I think there is way too much hatred and subjective analysis regarding his stats and play that often ignores some of his positive contributions.

Because he was a first overall pick means absolutely nothing at this point but yet he's still chastized for it. That's hate, pure and unharnessed. For fucks sake, we could have been stuck with Ammo or Tyrus. If only we had taken Aldridge and traded that turncoat Bosh before he bailed!

Last sentence was just for effect!
I would take my chances with Kleiza, DD and Lowry carrying the bulk of the scoring load and I actually think that we'd be a better team defensively with our 4 and 5 men actually battling under the boards instead of floating around the perimeter.

And as jeff said... presumably we'd get something of value back for Bargs which might help there too.

*sigh* I'd gladly trade the money that we spent on Fields and Bargs for Bosh right now.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote