Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Step away from the ledge ...
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
ZanTheMan
is not really from Croatia

Representing:

I'm sorry moremilk, but getting into the playoffs was, and still should be, the main goal. That's what management promised and so it would be extremely disappointing if after 8 games we would already start tanking... I saw last year what it's like to tank. I hate it. It hurts, rooting for your team to lose and lose big. Players lose their motivation, the arena is empty, it sucks all the fun out of this game. I can't go through another season of tanking, and neither should you. Imagine telling a guy like Lowry he should tank the rest of the year, I'm sure he'd slap you in the face.

High draftpicks don't guarantee a better future so I can't put my hopes on them. All we have is this roster, this coach, and this GM. News flash, that star SF probably isn't coming before the trade deadline, so we might as well stop with all the Gay trade proposals.

There's a lot to like about this roster. Kyle is an obvious improvement, Jonas is looking fine and Demar is earning that contract. Things will be fine once we're back at full strength.

I'm still excited!
ZanTheMan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote