Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ed Davis isn't getting a fair shot
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:53 PM   #67 (permalink)
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!
La Decima!!!!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
It's fair to argue that, though it's also fair to suggest that we really don't know what we can consistently expect from Kleiza and also that a frontcourt of Ed and Amir looks extremely anemic offensively too. Argue away, I won't complain. I'm not saying Bargnani isn't expendable, but I think there is way too much hatred and subjective analysis regarding his stats and play that often ignores some of his positive contributions.
Because he was a first overall pick means absolutely nothing at this point but yet he's still chastized for it. That's hate, pure and unharnessed. For fucks sake, we could have been stuck with Ammo or Tyrus. If only we had taken Aldridge and traded that turncoat Bosh before he bailed!

Last sentence was just for effect!
No one cares about that pick thing anymore. I haven't seen people write about that lately.

So, one makes analysis. I've made a lot of analysis and shown evidence - o rating, drating, winshares/48 minutes, his %ages since Bosh left, net points/ 100 possessions, etc. Yet many people probably assume I'm a hater because I actually look at stats, etc.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote