Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Really disappointed with Bargnani
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:35 AM   #34 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMtors View Post
From what I rmb Calderon had some big shots near the end of last nights game, not so much Bargnani. Calderon actually tried to keep up with his man. Bargnani just didnt look like he was into the game or cared that much. The way he shot those free throws in OT and missed one of them. He literally just stands there watching his teammates get beat.

We all know that BC is proud of his #1 draft pick and will not trade him and fire the head coach if he gets benched or doesnt get his minutes; ala Sam Mitchell

I think BC will end up trading Bargnani at some point. Sounds crazy but I just have a gut feeling that it's coming. Prior to last season there were rumors that BC was taking offers for him and was contemplating trading him. I just think that at some point he'll be dealt. Especially if this downward spiral continues and Bargnani continues to be inconsistent. For some reason I'm just getting the feeling that the Calderon/Bargnani is coming to it's conclusion.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote