Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Really disappointed with Bargnani
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:32 AM   #32 (permalink)
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu
payin Dwyane Wade

Representing:

Well it was last year for Bargs as the year to prove something, and he showed flashes and then was hurt and only got back for mop up time after it was over. So his year to prove something got deferred another year. What has he shown in the year that he has to step up? He has shown nothing this year.

I'm pretty certain at this point that Casey and BC are almost out of patience too and are starting to make plans that don't include him. You would have to. I'm a patient guy, but this has gone long enough. If he didn't improve this year he's not going to. .

I don't think he's untradeable. I'm sure he's gone soon. Next year will be a contract year and they have to think about getting something for him because they are not signing him to a big deal.

On a side note I think he has one major flaw that you can't fix. He's quick, he's fast, he can shoot but he sucks at everything that has to do with reflex. It's like he has zero fucking relfexes and can't get to a rebound, can't get to a defender... I don't know if its something you can even work on.
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote