Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Really disappointed with Bargnani
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
Bargn88
Embracing the departure of all the trolls

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @BaileysBlitz View Post
I'm not gonna pile on Bargnani. He started out the gates hot,we've seen this before. I think he needs to create a half time rutual or something so he gets off to the same start in the second half. He rebounded,did some good things that didn't make the stat sheet.

At the same time,I think his time may need to be up as a Raptor. He just felt none exsistent in the late and crucial moments of the game. I really would like Millsap as the Raptors starting PF even more than ever after tonight,he hustles and he can even make the 3 too(was 3/4 tonight). Bargs just seems to be regressing for some reason,maybe a change of scenery is best for him and the Raps,just a thought
He's not a great athlete, and its well known he struggles when he plays heavy minutes. He looked completely gassed in OT, and was just handing the ball off to Derozan, which was understandable considering DD was on fire.

I also wonder if the potential for a calf strain was leaning on his mind after the first OT session.
Bargn88 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote