Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - How would you fix the Raptors?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:07 AM   #71 (permalink)
Songohan
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
your second paragraph actually had some sort of argument and evidence but it was nicely negated how you said you need to understand basketball (aka implying that I need to understand basketball and/or don't understand).

I understand what you're saying. Bargs can be inefficient, lazy, isn't that great a rebounder and can be an ok man2man defender. However, I do recognize that this team truly lacks in talent, like, a lot. Bargs, DD and Lowry are the only 3 options on offense. So, if Bargs goes, like you hope for, then another option needs to come back in return (preferably at SF). You talk about Jonas a lot but he still has a lot to learn on offense. Currently Jonas is a last or 4th option on offense. He was also underutilized substantially by both his Lithuanian team and the national team.

Hard work is great and all but without talent, depth, and defined roles, it is useless in the NBA. In Europe there is a lot more distribution of minutes, offense, etc meanwhile that is not the same in the nba.

Also, 'trane, sorry for making the first response/post, I didn't see your post until I had already posted mine. Also, this post is just a response to the response of the other post.
Yes yes i see, your mega star Bargnani lead us to incredible record 1-6. Who can we want more?
Songohan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote