Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - How would you fix the Raptors?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:19 PM   #64 (permalink)
sloppi
on a horse

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songohan View Post
We can talk about small things, but you need understund basketball... Last season in Lithuania play Tay Lowson, Sonny Weems and we suck in europe league.

Now we dont have Tay Lowson, Weems or other NBA player. But we have hard working team, and we greatest team in Europe this season. Raptors dont need big name, every dude can score 20pts if shoot 30times in game. You need hard working team, you have very good rookie. So give him time, lets play. And teach how play in defence, in ofence. Now you can't learn Bargnani rebound more than 6 rbs per game. But you can teach JV to do 10 rbs per game. Do you understand me?
/Rant mode: ON

What the hell? One more Lithuanian who thinks that we know SOOO much about basketball just because we are in the top 5 of international teams. And for God's sake man, learn proper English before you try to make a fool of yourself. It's strange to me how you didn't mention Kleiza in this no-sense-making paragraph. European basketball is different. It's not worse, but it's different. Though i can compare Zalgiris fans with the ones in this forum. When the team wins - "great, cool, we are the best" type of comments, but when either one loses it's "trade him, buy him, sell him, lets change our name to the Toronto Huskies" and etc.

Though i don't know if I made any sense, since its already 3am here. Goodnight folks.

/Rant mode: OFF

Last edited by sloppi; 11-12-2012 at 11:21 PM.
sloppi is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote