Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ed Davis isn't getting a fair shot
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #49 (permalink)
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!
La Decima!!!!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimpianto View Post
I made averages from 08-09 season to 10-11
I didn't want to say they're equal, far, far from me. I was just pointing out that his offence is not inefficient as many say and that he doesn't take all these shots, given that some people here talk about "chucking 20 a game".

About your stat, raps where better with him on the floor Vs starters than our bench without him Vs opp.bench. Not this great of a difference but surely it is not a conclusive stat.
I prefer how many wins last year without him and how many with him.

For the rest nothing to say about it, bad rebounder and passable defender at best.
You contradict yourself completely. First you say basically the last four seasons and then you say when Bosh left and Bargs became the #1 option on offense. Bargs was a more efficient %wise (FG and 3 pt) when Bosh was here.

The stat I found can be found by looking through different seasons of Bargs' play while on the raps via 82games.com. I don't know what you're trying to achieve with that stat but whatever. Raps were better with him on the floor against other starters than our bench (2nd unit?) was without him playing (?) vs oppposing 2nd units.

Glad we agree on that last part.

Also, seeing Bargs' usage I think we should all agree that Bargs is clearly not a # 1 option in the nba. He would thrive as a 3rd option and would be an average 2nd option.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote