Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - #FireBC Movement
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsmannn View Post
still early for the fire bc campaign maybe they should wait tell half way through the season

raptors are already injured, and the overall chemistry of the team is off this year, last year it was unit, not sure what the major difference is

i'm starting to think bc might deserved to get fired for not waiting tell next year for the rebuild to be finished, especially with the division we have now knicks, nets, celtics, and sixers

might have been better to go bare bones this year get another piece in the draft then start addign pieces,

if things don't turned i would like to see bargnani, Calderon and lowry get moved for some high drafts picks and start a complete rebuild, even derozan but i'm starting to like what i see from him, and plus he is young enough

i think the rpators should start thinkign long term and what i mean by that 2014 draft, hell where the team who let kobe score 81, why not bring out the heavy tank artillery in 2014 and set some records for all time worst team to get teh chance to draft 1st overall only to lose it to the next billionaire who bought a failing franchise
LOG is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote