Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Returning Rap Fan - What are your thoughts on my thoughts!
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 11:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
ollyaaa
is pounding the rock!

Raptor Fan

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
Kenyon Martin isn't coming here.... he's probably waiting for a winning team to sustain an injury, like Rasheed Wallace did in years past. Some guys aren't going to come just because they're better than what you have. As far as your main premise, I agree. Signing guys like Landry and Kleiza before you've gotten enough core pieces in place doesn't help long term success.
Well I heard he turned down a job in Europe in the hope of landing an NBA job. Surely he can't be that fussy?! Sheed went back to NY because of Woodson, he said it himself.

I agree most guys might not wanna come to TO, but whats the harm in a revolving door until we hit the jackpot? 1) we suck anyway 2) fans don't resent overpaid players 3) Higher chance of getting the next superstar 4) second only to championships is HOPE (maybe false) when it comes to happy fan bases 5) It would ESTABLISH A CULTURE OF ACCOUNTABILITY - you're not gonna get paid for being average - you need to work incredibly hard to play for TO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDUnreal View Post
We're brutal. And will be for years to come. Lol @ people thinking everything would go perfectly and make the playoffs. Hopefully we resign Calderon and continue the joke train.
I think it becomes apparent more and more every year what a superstar CB4 was and how important he was to this team. We've suffered more without him than the cavs have without LBJ for gawds sake!!!!!
ollyaaa is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote