Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors Offence
Thread: Raptors Offence
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 03:01 AM   #18 (permalink)
is dead inside

Hey, I bitched out Casey's rotation after the home opener because it was obvious enough even then that they were a big problem and very likely lost us that game. I saw the same thing against Brooklyn and it only got marginally better in Dallas because Gray finally started getting DNP-CDs. Oddly enough though we're still playing more than 11 players each game and the starters are being subbed out 4 and 5 at a time. To me there's no health argument because we're only 1-3 with Lowry in line-up. This is a coaching issue and I don't give him any more than ten games so I guess he has four left. If we go 2-8 and the same rotation issues are there, do you really want him the rest of the season? Because I don't want to be completely out of playoff contention before that happens. :cookie:

P.S. I would already be on the phone with the Van Gundys as well as Mike Brown and D'Antoni (if he doesn't get hired by the Lakers) to gauge interest.
Metallikid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote