Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What They're Saying: 2012-2013 Edition
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #139 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Lowry is not playing for Raptors.. My guess is Lucas will replace him as starter.. We gotta take this one!

Toronto is favored by 2.5.

Possibly because if they win, the Sixers are at .500

I haven't seen anything about Lowry or Fields being definitely out, but if so that line should move and Philly should be a favorite.
elds being out is a good thing for the Raptors.
Calderon will/should be starting in place of Lowry and that guy has burned us in the past. I also usually pay attention to how the rookies do for the first few weeks of the year. TRoss should get some burn tonight I know he was a guy that a lot of you were high on during last Junes draft.
Hoping to see some more of Arnett Moultrie if we are talking rooks though. I also expect a Damian Wilkins sighting tonight as Evan and Jrue played a ton of minutes tonight.
This has the makings of a Nick Young coming out party. I predicted Turner last night and i'm going with Nick Young tonight as long as that doesn't offend anyone.
I'll jut go ahead and say it out loud... I love Evan Turner! I love his talent and I love what he has the potential to become. If that makes me gay, a pole hopper so be it. Turner is doing his thing so far and i'm hoping for a solid outing tonight from him. Playing 40 minutes last night might be cause to worry for some people but I believe that if you do something on a daily basis you tend to find a groove. I don't see him slouching tonight.

Read on NBA.com this morning that Lowry would be back. Guess not.

This would be a huge disappointment to let a game like this get away from us. I think the team morale is huge coming off a win in the Boston Garden. Hope we pull away early and get some rest for the starters.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote