Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What They're Saying: 2012-2013 Edition
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #139 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Lowry is not playing for Raptors.. My guess is Lucas will replace him as starter.. We gotta take this one!
^^^^^^

Quote:
Toronto is favored by 2.5.

Possibly because if they win, the Sixers are at .500

I haven't seen anything about Lowry or Fields being definitely out, but if so that line should move and Philly should be a favorite.
Quote:
elds being out is a good thing for the Raptors.
Quote:
Calderon will/should be starting in place of Lowry and that guy has burned us in the past. I also usually pay attention to how the rookies do for the first few weeks of the year. TRoss should get some burn tonight I know he was a guy that a lot of you were high on during last Junes draft.
Hoping to see some more of Arnett Moultrie if we are talking rooks though. I also expect a Damian Wilkins sighting tonight as Evan and Jrue played a ton of minutes tonight.
This has the makings of a Nick Young coming out party. I predicted Turner last night and i'm going with Nick Young tonight as long as that doesn't offend anyone.
I'll jut go ahead and say it out loud... I love Evan Turner! I love his talent and I love what he has the potential to become. If that makes me gay, a pole hopper so be it. Turner is doing his thing so far and i'm hoping for a solid outing tonight from him. Playing 40 minutes last night might be cause to worry for some people but I believe that if you do something on a daily basis you tend to find a groove. I don't see him slouching tonight.

Quote:
Read on NBA.com this morning that Lowry would be back. Guess not.

This would be a huge disappointment to let a game like this get away from us. I think the team morale is huge coming off a win in the Boston Garden. Hope we pull away early and get some rest for the starters.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote