Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Changes might be coming
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:04 PM   #98 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Did we try to run before we could walk?

it did feel like, from coach/media/RF (inc me,) comments that we would definitely be solid and quite a lot improved from last season from the get go. Maybe we should've just stuck to the kind of sole-focus on D vibe from last season? And hoped that lowry, DD and Bargs would do what they could offensively?

Really i think it's been 2 terrible performances so far, i include dallas, we were never really in that game, even tho we got it close near the end.

Our O is about the same or worse than last season and our D is a lot worse. Not a good recipe!

I'm still optimistic, i try to stay that way! last 2 games have been real hard to watch though. I think we'll improve, i still trust DC and i still have faith in DD and Bargs (even tho i don't think Bargs fits with how we're trying to play.)

right now, just to mix things up and send a message i would go with: lowry/DD/AA/Amir/Val and 2nd unit of Jose/Ross/fields/Ed/Bargs

yeah Bargs at C, not as important in 2nd unit. Also could be a lot rotation involved, Bargs comes in early at PF, amir switches to C, Bargs at PF with gray at C for 2nd unit, etc.

Kleiza is a mystery, see what he can do when he comes back.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote