Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Changes might be coming
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 07:44 PM   #82 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moujik View Post
I wanna see some action from Casey, not thoughts!
Opponents establish a good rhythm on O with AB. We thought Bargnani could play with a dominant defender, but it's just not possible. The dominant defender has to rotate at times and Bargnani sure as hell won't. So it doesn't matter how good the other four defenders are.
Going over the screens is a suicide with Bargnani behind you, so you hope for the best and go under. But that's when teams shoot themselves in.
Who do you want to be hot on the opposite team - starters playing most of the game, or bench players with sporadic minutes?
I'd rather Casey BSd AB why it's best he comes off the bench, then telling us BS excuses.

McGuire. Small sample size, but I'm nothing but impressed! I'd try him out as a starter before Linas gets back.

So for now:

Jose
Demar
McGuire
Ed
Amir

Establish the D, then make some concessions for offensive sparks.
After 5 games you can make that assertion? New players, new starters, new system and you expect it to come together so fast?

Can we at least give this team time to gel and learn their roles and adjust to playing together? Mcguire and Ed as starters?
DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote