Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The All-in-one Landry Fields is terribly bad thread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #355 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJoJo Shabbadu View Post
When he missed the lay up with nobody within 10'... I'm on board with any option.
Yeah, like we all haven't seen that happen to many a player, good ones too.

Regardless....it's been 4 games, I would like to see some more time given and we will since he can't be traded till Dec 15 so why not see if he can change it around. I do have to agree with an above poster, LF's game seems more suited to D'antoni's style but then, this is his 3rd year and 3 different systems and 3 different coaches. Yes an excuse (an oddly similar to a Bargs' defense) but a simple fact that that shit messes with your development. However, if a trade seems like the way to go on the 15th then why not send him to a former D'antoni team - like the Suns for Dudley straight up (who after 4 straight years of increasing his ppg and increasing his rpg seems like the odd player out with Beasley at SF and Brown nipping at his heels at SG). I think Dudley would make a nice fill in at SF - can at least hit a 3 - then move to back-up WHEN the Raps get a true SF. Also nice he can actually play both wing positions.
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote