Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - SI: Ross being underused by the Raptors
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 03:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Idk why people are even surprised fields is still gets minutes, last year Butler was on a mission to make us lose games and he still played a shit load. Casey's rotations have always been terrible, especially for our young guys like Ross and Ed.
To be fair, Ed sucked last year and didn't deserve more. Ross, well, he's played 4 NBA games so that's not a good example. If Ed was more consistent he would be getting a lot of burn and Ross, well, same thing for him.

Fields.....such enigma to me at the moment. I would like to harp on the fact that he's a SG and definitely not a SF and should never have been played in that position and that's the major point causing his issue but it's not. Problem is since he can't shoot worth shit right now so he's not good for either position. He has the skills to be at minimum, competent. I have no idea but whatever happened last year has completely derailed his confidence. I don't recall ever seeing a decent college player turned NBA'er turned rookie all star turned shit in less than a year. Change of scenario, new team mates, was hoping for a bounce back year but hey, it's been 4 games. Casey's been feeding him down low and at some point LF should start scoring or at the very least get fouled and shoot free throws; if not then bench but the Raps have invested 6-1/4mil per, he won't go to the bench for at least 15-20 games.
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote