Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - SI: Ross being underused by the Raptors
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
just4_raps
stripes

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
i'll take the bait. Difference between Fields and Bargnani is that one has talent and one doesn't. Even when Bargnani isn't 'on' he can still make a shot, he can still do something on offense. When he is 'on' he's damn impressive. and then you have a guy like Fields who lacks most of the natural talent a guy like Bargnani has. Beyond the effort there just isn't much there. He simply doesn't have the talent. he's the glueguy like everyone here says and that's something i find so hilarious it's sad. The things he does should be done by a seasoned vet making chump change by NBA standards.... Glue guy. That's basically the nice way of putting he's not really good at anything, but the teammates like him.

This position is fucked up. I don't think Ross should start. More minutes yes, but he needs to learn at the right pace. Throwing him to the wolves won't do much good if you ask me.
Those are the 2 things i've been preaching since we got him. THANK YOU. Everyone should stop making excuses for this guy. Let him come off the bench. Maybe gain some confidence back so he can be at best just below mediocre at everything
just4_raps is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote