Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What They're Saying: 2012-2013 Edition
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #127 (permalink)
KoolAid
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself

Representing:

Quote:
I saw Collison just misses a double double this game, he'll get 16 pts and 9 asts. Mayo will go for 23 points and he'll get most of the headlines. I think Wright and Crowder will have huge impact on this game. Wright close to a double double and Crowder with 18 pts and 7 rebs.

Mavs 108 - Raps 97
Quote:
I think this is a very tough game. Good thing we play at home and they are on the wrong end of a back-to-back. The Lowry injury benefits us as he played like an All-Star (best wishes for a speedy recovery). But Calderon also knows how to take care of the ball.

We need to outrun them as I fear their frontcourt is superior and more divers than ours. I like Vals athleticism and his aggressiveness to finish strong. Bargnani is a real threat and hopefully he has an off night.

I like that they struggle to rebound just as we do. Maybe we can outhustle them here.

Covering DeRozan will be tough. He likes to post up and I don't see the smaller Mayo stopping him. This needs to be addressed by Crowder, Vince, and Jones.

We need to force them into tough shots and I think it's possible. We are the better jumpshooting team IMO.

Getting another win under our belt would be great as the next game against the Knicks is very likely a L.
I gotta say, the more I look at their roster, the better I feel about this game.

I hear collison is doing well this season.
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote