Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Home Theatre advice
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shadowfax
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Dropper View Post
I recently bought a Harmon Kardon AVR 2650 amp. I'm now having trouble trying to decide what speakers i should buy. I was going to buy surround speakers, only problem is, I don't really feel like going through all the trouble of running cables thru my walls.

I'm now leaning towards getting a soundbar. Now my question is, which one is the best and does paying more actually get me more?

Thanks for you help
You don't need to run wires thru your walls
I have a surround system in my living room (Bose - 5 double cubes and 2 subs) and i just placed wires under floor boards etc etc...you can't tell if the wires are there at all
My system in my "office" runs off my Harmon Kardon receiver...(Harmon Kardon surround - 4 corner, 1 center and a massive sub)...again, can't see any wires

Point is...you can hide to give the room a "clean" look
Btw - the HK surround system i bought came with very nice/small wall mounts..they work great
Can't remember the model number of the system...but if you want, i'll check and pm the number to you when i get home later
( i'm sitting in CCU right now)
Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote