Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - too many dicks on the dance floor
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 10:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
'trane
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

Representing:
Raptors too many dicks on the dance floor

the raps have too many mediocre guys on this team to get a proper rotation going. ross isn't getting any minutes, even with kleiza away, and we've seen ample criticism of casey for the mess that the substitutions have been so far. the preseason is over and it's time to see who's going to play. there's just too many dicks on the dance floor.

i think most of us can agree that we're not moving any of lowry, derozan, valanciunas, ross and probably jose Calderon (unless a sweet deal comes along). but something has to be done with the rest of this gaggle of role players. i mean, how many do we really need? a lack of starters is a poor reason to double up on role players. can we move any of these guys?

fields, kleiza, anderson, mcguire, amir, ed, bargs, gray, lucas, acy - i can't see us needing more than 5 of these guys, especially if we can get something back for losing the other 5.

who stays and who goes?

Last edited by 'trane; 11-05-2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: forgot acy. thanks jeffb. and fixed the link.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote