Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bryan Colangelo.
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
KoolAid
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself

Representing:
Default Bryan Colangelo.

In my relatively short time as a Raptors fan I have yet to see BC make a good move that benefits us, bar the lateral move that was the Barbosa trade. He did make the Lowry trade but I think it might just hold us back and being realistic, I think we end up 9th seed in the east this year with no pick and only "experience" to show for it. Lowry is expiring next season and will probably want 12-13 million per, compared to what would have likely been a top-10 pick locked in at rookie salary. Don't get me wrong, I like Lowry and all, but is it really worth it to be a 7th-10th seed year after year without having any actual chance at a title? Seriously, if we had our pick and traded it, DeRozan and fillers to OKC, we could be the team having Harden drop 40+ per night for us, moving ahead with a core of Val and Harden. I would very much rather have that than Lowry + DeRozan + Bargs + Val. In my opinion, if we want to succeed as a franchise we need a new GM and a clean slate. (and Andrew Wiggins) I think BC is slowly becoming as bad as Babcock was, if not worse... he's slowly getting into Isiah territory.

Who actually likes BC, and if so, why?

Last edited by KoolAid; 11-03-2012 at 11:20 AM.
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote