Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Breaking Down an Opening Night Disappointment
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 12:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikid View Post
Guys come on. I put a lot of effort into this post. The least a few of you could do is read the whole critique and offer some feedback!
I agree with a few points and the overall idea that Casey's bench management didn't help the Raps pull this one out.

I thought that when V got into foul trouble in the third and Casey brought in Gray he left him in far to long.

A. that lineup had trouble scoring as you already mentioned.
B. Amir was on the bench longer than usual and looked stiff and sucked balls when he came back into the game in the 4th.

Ever since Casey became head coach I've disliked the way he waits until the 5 minute mark to get all his starters in. Get them in at the 7-8 minute mark.

His 8 man rotation turned into a 10 man rotation and now apparently it's a 12 man rotation

What's with Ross playing in the first half with Jose and Lucas in the second...it boggles me. Clearly Lucas is the better player - so are we just throwing Ross minutes for development? Neither of them is going to perform very well playing 8 minutes a game.
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote