Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - JV > Bargs (yep, already)
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 11:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
thought
jonas smellandchewthis

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
you should have watched the game tonight ... he was quite awful. If this team is serious about winning, JV has no place in the starting lineup. He's a major liability on defense and brings nothing but energy on offense.

Maybe tonight wasn't the best scenario for him, hibbert is too big for JV right now. He has great potential, but doesn't bring much right now.
Don't know about that. The Truth is somewhere in between you and TO.

I love his energy, I love his stick to itiveness, and I love his hands. He has showed he has phenomenal hands, and a great sense for the ball. The potential is crazy.

But he needs to get bigger, a lot bigger. He got bucked down by Hibbert tonight. Tossed around by a bigger, stronger cat. His positioning on defense though was very good, at least in my opinion, but its tough to stay in position when you're getting thrown around like a rag doll.

He just needs to get bigger, but he needs experience against guys like Hibbert too. I don't like the idea of sticking grey in every time a bigger, stronger guy is playing at 5. You don't see the pacers switching Hibbert out because Val is quicker and can jump higher
thought is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote