Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Official Raptors 2012-2013 Roster for opening night
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 12:55 AM   #16 (permalink)
spuriousjones
comfortably numb

Representing:

anyway, that's our 15. which guys don't make the rotation? personally, i hope we can use a deep lineup like hubie brown did with memphis and get everyone playing as hard as they can 48minutes (hopefully) exhausting opponents.

acy is the only guy that seems like a natural for a suit.

we need gray as a situational guy. all our point guards have proved they deserve minutes. klieza makes too much money—if he could just get back to where he was pre-injury. can't see them sitting fields no matter how badly he shoots, and the guys do seem to play well with him on the floor. mcguire is one that makes things happen and defends so well. anderson may actually (sadly) be our best wing—gets way too few minutes as is. can't sit davis, can they?

doesn't seem like casey will play 14 guys. ok, so non rotation:
acy, mcguire (i think i may rather have him than fields), gray when there's no very big body, klieza could see some bench days when there's no small stretch-4 need (i swear i remember him playing some sg in denver). ross might miss some games with dnps simply because its easier to sit a rook.

thoughts on rotation?
spuriousjones is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote