Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - James Harden traded to Rockets
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 11:54 PM   #20 (permalink)
spuriousjones
comfortably numb

Representing:

ah, this is where that post went — maybe there should be some "moved" signage, but whatever... i think its a good deal for both teams.

houston gets the allstar type they coveted. martin wasn't going to stay. and they have tons of youth already, they can spare lamb and the picks. maybe aldridge can become something...i remember reading the raps were quite high on him at his draft.

okc gets a guy that can really fill up the points in martin. i wouldn't be surprised if they end up re-signing him longterm (and for a lot less than what harden would have cost). i was very interested in lamb at the draft, he has tons of potential and is going into a very good situation. plus they've added our lottery pick and a pick from dallas that may actually turn out to be a good one. worst case for them is they get to bring in probably pretty decent talent on cheap rookie deals.

the thunder now have the two guys i wanted us to get the most in this years draft: lamb and pjiii
spuriousjones is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote