Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - dailytabla basketball articles
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 04:42 PM   #57 (permalink)
torontomen
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
You're dead right. It really is about all around team talent. Toronto lacks significant talent, and more so, veteran talent. I mean the media guys are calling Lowrey and Bargs Vets.... when really,. what they need is a solid star, 10 year vet. Those guys ain't coming here it seems.

i'm easily get excited as all other fan's for those words like "future is on Lowery and JV" and there is nothing wrong about it...more ever you need those thing to sell to media and fans to keep their hopes on.

but back to Raptor's history where been fulfill with so many hyper/faking "imagination",those like Van sanity,CB4,Young Gangs and so on so up,all which turn to be self entertainment and short time party.

we need identify our true roadmap and we need to collect some talent that can really lead us to the Title,and to do that means it is not important about how far we can go this season , it is about what we can built on after this season and what is true leadership we can find from Lowery/JV(if they had).

i can accept if they miss the playoff with some.500 record, if it is tread off to find out what we really lack of.
torontomen is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote