Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - dailytabla basketball articles
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #48 (permalink)
raptor123
a Piston Fan !

Representing:

Some call it bias but some say i have been dead nuts right from day one. I have always been a fan of CALDERON...and being the person he is on and off court how can you not like the guy.
For a guy thats been here the longest then any other and being truly one that really enjoys it here to read the bull shit said about him is pure nonsence however most on here have never played the game or just dont understand it. So knowing that i can understand all the bull shit said about him.
For example in 2 of the 3 games we have played against NBA teams Calderon has been player of the game twice....yet all the praise has gone elsewhere...how many players would have accepted the treatment that Caldy has had to put with the last few years.

I have one issue with Calderon..... I would have refused to report to camp force the Raptors hand to trade him. He just too nice of guy....more of professional then most in any sport.

On that note......Go Raptors go !!!
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote