Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani's new found super effort on D
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:01 PM   #43 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
When did I ever say I was smarter than Andrea at basketball? Do you ever not try to attack posters or prove your point with your 'you didnt play ball, or at as high of a level as these guys so you cant have an opinion' shtick? Watch the damn game. He was giving up layups to Jan fucking Vesley because he was either getting lost in getting back to his man, or he was jogging. It happened multple times, and its happened multiple times in the other games as well. Its a combination of him getting lost in having to turn back around and quickly find his rotation, and at times, just not trying hard enough to get there. I dont think thats disputable.

If you watch Val hedge, he stays back and uses his length to cut off the ballhandler and penetration, and often leads the ballhandler in to the Raptors guard closest to the play so he can help as well.

I just dont understand why we're having Bargs trying to be KG out there when he's clearly incapable of consistently playing the screen roll correctly. We're giving up far too many easy shots in the paint because he's in no mans land. It's not only a knock on Bargs, but on the coaching staff, because if they cant recognize that his hard hedging is our biggest weakness on screen roll, then they're in for a rude awakening when we play teams with very good to great pick and roll PGs, and theres a lot of them.
Jesus. JV is lost on defence so far.

I'll just end it there, you miss the point entirely, and yes, you do post as if you are smarter than all the players and the coach and the GM on many occasions. We all do at some point or another.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote