Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Game Thread: Phoenix Suns 136 - Toronto Raptors 123 (F)
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 02:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sick, Wicked and Nasty!
adoring his baby girl.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
PHX is gonna be tired and they're going to have equal trouble stopping our pick and roll game as long as we knock down our shats. Our ball movement has picked up the past few games and we should have them on their toes, Bosh and Bargs or not.

And interesting suggestion was brought up on RGM, that being putting Moon on Nash, which I dont think is a bad idea at all, even though whoever covers Amare will in a sense be the primary Nash defender on the screens, but generally Nash struggles a bit more with long lanky guys on him rather than guys his size(see Josh Howard, Bowen etc.) It's definately worth a try.
No offence to you as the messenger but nothing that comes out of RG is all that interesting

Nash is way too smart and quick for Moon to be effective...Moon will be far more useful clogging up the passing lanes, making guys think twice about entering the paint and altering shots.

I also debate the statement that PHX will be tired... they are probably the most fit team in the league... other than perhaps a Grant Hill I would not bank a second on them being tired.
Sick, Wicked and Nasty! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote