Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rotation
Thread: Rotation
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 12:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!
La Decima!!!!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo View Post
Casey says he will have an 8 or 9 man rotation by the end of the week. Who do you think that will be to start off the season?

For my money:

Lowry (34 min)
Derozan (36 min)
Fields (33 min)
Bargnani (36 min)
Amir (30 min)
Calderon
Anderson
Davis
JV
That's a lot of minutes for Bargs given he's returning from injury. Remember what happened the last time Casey rushed him - 2 exciting wins at the expense of injuring a dude who'll looked like he'd finally turned a corner. 30 mpg would be ideal. Jose will get a few more minutes than the 14 (provided that we're strictly looking at Lowry/Jose). I think Ross will get some minutes. I love Amir but I think he'll get more like 24 mpg. I wouldn't be surprised to see Gray in the lineup early on just to set a tone (very few minutes obviously).
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key