Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ball Don't Lie's Around the NBA Daily 2012-2013 Edition
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 12:22 PM   #96 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
Well their depth is dependant on a lot of things. It looks good on paper, but Crawford has to play more of a game within the system and not go 1 on 1 so much, he needs to be more of a catch and shoot player, so that'll be a big change for him. Odom needs to regain something close to his Laker form and hes come in to camp overweight. Hill I think can fit in any system, but his only questionmark is his health. Billups the same. Will Barnes accept being a 3rd stringer for the first part of the year? And I cant believe you mentioned Ryan Hollins. Shame on you. Rony Turiaf!

The Clippers biggest questionmark though is Blake Griffin, because if even half of those guys mentioned that they picked up play well, their fate will still be in the hands of Blake and how much he has improved his defence, and shooting. If he takes his game to another level, they have enough talent to go to the Finals even if 50% or more of their offseason pickups fail.
Heh. Hollins is long and he has 6 fouls to give. He's a guy that you can put out there for 10 min/gm to provide some energy.

I think that Jordan is going to have to improve as much (or more) as Griffin though if the Clips are going to threaten the top WC teams this season. I still think that he's only scratched the surface of what he can ultimately be.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote